Great skin care is not just about the ingredients you’re using it’s about how effectively they can be delivered. In addition, regardless of what make-up or lotions you apply, one fact is universally true. Great results begin with the foundation of a great cleanser and toner.
- Formulated to clean without stripping the essential oil from your skin and balances the pH to prepare your skin to accept nutrients from your moisturizer at its most optimal level.
- In-vivo clinical studies show that Greyson’s Toner reduces pore size by up to 50%, reduces shine, and refines the skin’s texture.
- The Toner’s lactate buffer adjusts the pH of the skin to its desired 4.5 to 5.5 range.
- Controls the sebaceous gland’s output, which is responsible for the skin’s oiliness and its greasy appearance.
- Science has proven that the skin’s enzymes that strengthen its protective barrier, which holds moisture in the skin and protects it from damaging extraneous materials, are only active in the narrow pH range of 4.5-5.5.
- Alcohol Free
- Paraben Free
- For Sensitive Skin
- Not tested on animals
HOW TO USE
Place toner on a cotton ball or face pad and apply lightly over the cleansed face and neck area. Use morning and night.
Aqua, Pentylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, Oleanolic Acid, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Glycerin, Saccharide Isomerate, Sodium PCA, Lactic Acid, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Prunus Serotina (Wild Cherry) Bark Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Extract, Vinca Major Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Geranium Maculatum Extract, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, PVM/MA Copolymer, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Blue 1